Linkwand is Cyrus software that runs on latest generation Pocket PCs running the Windows Pocket PC2003 operating system and equipped with IEE802.11 wireless capability. Easy to use Simply touch the icons on the screen to control the Linkserver media library and settings of an analogue multi-room system or browse the media stored on your Linkserver using the screen on your Pocket PC. If your Pocket PC is of the variety which can also control a TV, you have the option of controlling your whole home's entertainment systems from just one hand-held, touch-panel remote.
Cyruslink system control software … Linkwand
Linkwand software runs on a pocket PC compatible PDA and provides wireless command of the Linkserver. When used with a multi-zone server the Linkwand touch screen menus also provide easy control of each zones activity and visability of the servers music library.
With some versions of Linkservers you can also control your Cyrus Audio components thorough the Linkwand software and the MC BUS ports on compatable versions of Linkservers. Some PDA’s also offer learning IR functionality that can command a TV for complete control of a home entertainment system.
• Optional control software for the wide range of windows CE based touch screen PDA’s.
• Wireless Bi-directional control of Linkserver
• Wireless Bi-directional support of Cyrus system through MC-BUS to the most feature-rich versions of Linkserver
• Touch screen control of media library.
• View genre, album track info + cover artwork on wireless remote.
Desktop PC Requirements (Installation Only)
ActiveSync 3.5 or later
Pocket PC 2003
400Mhz Intel XScale processor
4MB free storage memory to install the program
16MB free program memory to run the program